Bojangles - Review in Fast Food category

3 of 45 Bojangles reviews

Went to bojangles @ 5625 Lawrenceville hwy Sat @ 7p.m ordered 8pc chicken and biscuits all wings..Ask could I get some freshly cooked wings...cashier said it will be a 15min wait.I hear her yell "drop a bag of wings"..OK not a problem..looked at my clock in my car 7p.m..pull up one car waiting...I sat there about 5or 6min before I got to the window..I pay pull forward..@ 7:26 a young man step out the backdoor..I say "excuse me can you ask how long will it be on those 15 min wings I've been waiting almost 30min for"..he go back in...here comes lil bad mgr...instead of apologizing for the extended wait time..She comes out to check me by saying "we dropped your order @7:13 when you ordered them it will be 3more min" I say "no I looked at my clock it was 7 when I ordered" ms smart mouth mgr.say "you ordered at 7:13 I can show you the ticket..you got 3 min"...I finally got my order at 7:31...I said all that to say very rude and unprofessional for your mgr.to try and CORRECT/CHECK ME..when she is the one that's Wrong...

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
3 of 45 Bojangles reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Bojangles. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Bojangles.
Filing a new complaint about
×