Went to bojangles @ 5625 Lawrenceville hwy Sat @ 7p.m ordered 8pc chicken and biscuits all wings..Ask could I get some freshly cooked wings...cashier said it will be a 15min wait.I hear her yell "drop a bag of wings"..OK not a problem..looked at my clock in my car 7p.m..pull up one car waiting...I sat there about 5or 6min before I got to the window..I pay pull forward..@ 7:26 a young man step out the backdoor..I say "excuse me can you ask how long will it be on those 15 min wings I've been waiting almost 30min for"..he go back in...here comes lil bad mgr...instead of apologizing for the extended wait time..She comes out to check me by saying "we dropped your order @7:13 when you ordered them it will be 3more min" I say "no I looked at my clock it was 7 when I ordered" ms smart mouth mgr.say "you ordered at 7:13 I can show you the ticket..you got 3 min"...I finally got my order at 7:31...I said all that to say very rude and unprofessional for your mgr.to try and CORRECT/CHECK ME..when she is the one that's Wrong...

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of a product or service from Bojangles and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Bojangles to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Bojangles for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Bojangles?

Comments