1.8
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

Update by user Sep 16

I wrote this still angry so there are typos lol.

Original review posted by user Sep 16

Came in store number 1096 for a biscuit gravy around 2:30 at 2:50 I was yelling at the back to get the manager to come out of the back and refund my money. From them not wearing gloves to the way I had to wait to be acknowledged when i walked in and up to The register. The group of employees just stood talking and I just stood at the register waiting for someone to take my order. It was not busy but four employees were congregating on the front line.

The girl got my bisciit from the back touched my platter on the inside where the biscuit laid after touching money at the register but then she laid down my biscuit and ran to take care of the drive through leaving my biscuit there just sitting on the line getting cold. Not undera lamp.

I started complaining about the fact none of the employees were wearing gloves and they said they didn't have to wear them in the front. Bill crap! You have been handling money? Number one way of transferring germs. The girl still did not come back to finish my order so I said give me my money back. Another five minutes went by because no one can refund money but the manager. Wrong some one needs to be trained to give back money because you are now making me wait while the manager puts away the money she was counting. I didn't have time to wait so I yelled..."hey get you and come refunded my money now to the to of my lungs. Yeah I am pissed!!!". What happened to getting up locking the door to the office if a customer is needinga refund or manager period?

Finally she got up then she told me they don't have to wear gloves on the front line. Unbelievable that you handle money and it is okay to handle people's cups and plates with those same hands. No one thinking there is anything wrong with sticking their fingers in the cup to hand it to you. I have given up on Bojangles!

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 16.

Comments