4.0

I wentto the Landrum SC Bojangles at 10:30 Monday Oct.13, ordered 2 bacon egg & cheese biscuits 1 ham and egg biscuit 1 large coffee & a half gallon of sweet tea. Because I'm slightly mobility challenged by a broken toe,I didn't check everything before leaving the store.

Upon my arrival home I found to my disbelief that I had been given 2 bacon& cheese biscuits 1 ham( no egg) biscuit 1 coffee & a half gallon of tea. I almost ate it & said nothing, but I returned to Bojangles, explained my situation to the same order taker. She offered to correct the error,which I agreed to. While waiting I noticed quite a lot of confusion amoung the kitchen staff, yelling orders from everyone to nobody in particular etc.

When I finally was handed my bag of goodies,I checked it and found to my dismay that I was still missing my ham & egg biscuit. I pointed this out and the girl who was filling orders had to go back and make mysandwich herself.

No way to satisfy customers in my opinion. Wesley Sheehan/usually a well satisfied customer what happened?

Product or Service Mentioned: Bojangles Biscuit.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

As long as you got your biscuit, why does it matter who makes it?