1.9
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

My last two visits to Bojangles has been completely unexceptable.

On 5-5-18,I visited a Bo, on Prosperity Church Rd. near I-485.

I ordered chicken tenders dinner with dirty rice as sides and a large drink to go. When I got to my destination about 5 minutes away . I open my lid from the rice and grabbed a scoop and approximately 1/4 of the cup of rice was stuck to the spork. The rice was so over cooked it looked like mashed potatatoe's. I then tried to eat one of the tenders, but it was as tough as whip leather. I really was hungry but because I wasn't at home I didn't have anything to eat. I called customer care and complained to them and they told me or insinuated that it would be passed on to upper mngmt. and they would handle it from there.

After learning that I lost my money. I called UBER and went back to the store to get fresh food. This time I looked at the rice and I brought it to the manager's attention. It looked exactly like what I had been served 45 minutes earlier. I asked him if the rice was overcooked? His reply was. " yes it looks a little overcooked. So I complained to him and ask for fresh food. He began to walk away and left me standing there. He proceeded to go to the kitchen area and began to mix batter. He then told one of the servers to replace my food as I did bring back the complete box of mess that I'd been sold earlier. I noticed he was perparing to give me the same overcooked food. At this point I'm frustrated because the manager failed to resolve my situation properly. So I asked for a refund. The server said to me the manager would have to override the register to give me a refund. I asked the mgr. but he told me that I had to wait until he finished with the other customer's before he could do that. I exclaimed to him that I had an UBER outside waiting on me. He ignored my cry and continue to do the mix. I then started to tell him that I was gonna have pay extra for my car service and he could get one of the other employee's to do that, but he continued to ignore my chants. After about 5-7 minutes of my time wasted he finally came to refund my cash.

I have been a faithful customer of Bojangles ever since this company has been in Charlotte N. C. I was one of the first customers to walk through the doors of your West Boulevard store. That was the first one. I've seen this business from best to better. Unfortunately you've reached your peak.

I say that because I have had some bad experiences including another one last evening.

I would rather not type about this one as I have got some other things to do. I would love for you to call me or at least send some type of correspondence so that I can at least get some reassurance of your establishment, because at this point in it. I have lost my faith in Bojangles.

Derrick Tindal