Rustburg, VA 24588, USA

Are you ready for this one. I went to Bojangles here in Rustburg, VA about an hour ago.

I order, go through the drive thru. Ask for the receipt and the girl said they will put it in the bag. So I am driving down the road already on my way home, I call them to let them know that the receipt is not in the bag, so now I can't record it in my check book. I call them, thinking that I don't want other people to go through what I just went through.

The woman Tina said that I should have aksed for the receipt. Yes she said aks not ask! This woman is putting the blame on me and that is 100% wrong for a Bojangles manager to put the blame on me when the drive thru staff did not do their job by putting the receipt in my bag. She is arguing with me.

I am highly disgusted that I was treated in a manner of disrespect after I drove up to the establishment and wasted gas, and then tried to call them in the manner as they should not forget the receipt to customers.

I then ended with "yes, sorry it is my fault" I should get that persons salary as I will take on the negative that she can't properly handle. I have my own business and at no time would I ever treat any one that way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Review about: Bojangles Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments