filters
State:
City:
Product:

Bojangles - Terrible management

I recently visited the Marion, Virginia Bojangles. It took quite some time to get our food, however, it was fresh. Their manager, a man, was rude and demeaning to me, my wife, and grand daughter. I was unaware that he was the manager, so I requested to speak with the manager. He pointed me to a very dirty looking lady named Debbie. She started out nice but when this gentleman interrupted, she demanded we leave. All of this while he was touching her bottom. This was appalling because it was done in front of my wife and grand daughter. I will never recommend this place or even a single Bojangles to anyone. Terrible behavior by two managers.
2.0

Bojangles - Reset password

I need help to reset my passwords for Ultipro

Bojangles - Paystub

Need my last check stub
Show

Bojangles in Gastonia, North Carolina - Only 3 tender?

I just went through the drive in at the Bojangles on Union Road in Gastonia, NC. I ordered 2- 4 pc. Chicken tenders boxes. As I was waiting for my order I noticed that the girl was pouring the salt heavily on the fries and when I got home realizdd that they were soooo salty I could not eat them. And there was only 3 chicken tenders in my box. I paid .79 cents extra to get the larger drink and fries! What is going on with Bojangles lately?
2.7
Nutrition Description

Bojangles - About my check stubs

No one answered the phone. I was trying to call about seeing my check stubs

Bojangles - Reset password

No one answered the phone.
Reply to reviews
On Dec 11,2018 I went into Bojangles in Roxboro,NC store # 480 & on my way back to my auto I slip & fell on black ice results surgery Jan 2, rotator cuff out of work up to 5 mos. This happen @ 6.40 am,no ice melt down ,go warning signs,employees never said be...
#1432058

Bojangles - Chicken biscuits

It seems that Bojangles has changed vendors at least a couple of times concerning chicken biscuits. It used to be a big plump chicken breast. For several years it looks and tastes like the chicken has been beaten with a sledge hammer. It's awful.
2.9
Nutrition Description

Bojangles - I was very disappointed and unsatisfied

My order was not right and the manager did not want to make it right had a bad attitude and I go every Saturday I do not miss a Saturday going and he know they knows me there an app that he seen who I was then he going to make it right but his attitude was not there I personally would never come back to Bojangles again not happy

Contact Bojangles

USA
Phone:
(704) 527-2675

Bojangles - Quality has been dropping

The chicken taste different and not good quality. Something changed