filters
City:
Product:

Bojangles - VERY DISSATISFIED

Bojangles - VERY DISSATISFIED
My husband bought Our family dinner from Bojangles!! OUR CHICKEN & Biscuits were So Hard that it could have broken our Tooth!! On Old National Highway!!
Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from 1 day ago.
#1419249

Bojangles - Pay raises

My wife was give a promotion three weeks ago. She was promoted to shift manager but they won't give her her raise they owe her back pay which she hasn't received. It needs to be fixed this is a very bad business practice
Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 07.

Bojangles on 290 in Greer sc

Their biscuits are god awful!!!! They always fall apart leaving you to just eat what there filled with like the egg and sausage! At first i thought it might be just a one time thing but no it happens every time. Also have talked to other people and they say the same thing about the biscuits! Someone needs to teach the how to make biscuits cause theres big time suck!!!!!!
Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Nov 24.

Bojangles - Server at Window

Good Morning,.... I have a sort mouth hard to speak. Girl states i cant hear you. I repeat 3 x same thing. Now its funny to her and she tells other team members i yelled at her. I cant my month hurts. . . . Missy needs a brush up on WINDOW SERVICE face to face. Store #785 .... Thanks.
Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Nov 21.

Bojangles - Best Gravy and Biscuits I’ve Tried

So I was at this quaint little restaurant and I ordered gravy and biscuits. 10/10 would recommend, idk if they were made or microwaved but boi they sure looked and tasted better than McDonald’s. They had quality service. The guy was cheerful and happy, he took our order and we had a coupon for a iced tea. We accidentally dropped, he didn’t mind. He took our word for it and we left.
Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Nov 20.
5.0
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food
Show

Bojangles - Customer service is awful!

They need help in this place! The workers are moving in slow motion with no sense of urgency! The drive thru is backed up and the inside customer service is slower than a turtle and the workers have little to no people skills. This place will being going out of business before long if this is not corrected! Please hire people who want to work!
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 17.
1.3
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food
Reply to reviews
chicken patties were pre-cooked and chicken wasn't the same.....it was rubbery. Will never go back. chicken patties were in a warmer and when biting into it, it was rubbery. Will never go back. Another time the chicken and fries were overcooked and we could tell the...
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 10.
1.6

Bojangles - Not good

Went to Bojangles in Stanley NC my order was messed up after going in 3 times I get home my food was discussing no straws smashed biscuits cold fries
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 09.
Stanley,North Carolina

Bojangles - Awful

First off the lady didn't know how to count and then they put all the coffee creamer in my bo rounds which common sense must be rare. How many people handle those little coffee creamers. Lost my appetite! Then the girls wants to argue over a penny that I gave her and then gets rude with me because she can't count.
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 06.

Contact Bojangles

USA
Phone:
(704) 527-2675

Bojangles - Payroll question

My direct deposit shows my check is very short. I worked 27.5 hours and my check was only 79 dollars
Customer made 1 call to the company using contacts on our site.
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 05.
Fountain Inn,South Carolina